- Live Course
- Free Preview Available
- DevOps can be interpreted as a highly advanced enterprise software development phrase.
- It mainly focuses towards maintaining lean & agile relation between the development and operation units of an enterprise.
- Achieving continuous software delivery & enhanced profit margins have become quite a lot easier through DevOps strategic applications.
- DevOps helps in the creation of synergies for providing fast and better software solution. This is the reason why there is such a high colossal demand for the certified experts in DevOps across the IT & Corporate platforms.
- DevOps Training will surely make you become proficient and deploy the DevOps principles and various tools in a software enterprise. This training helps the individuals to understand the way of communication, collaborate and automation of key processes and systems.
What will you learn in this Online DevOps Training session?
Upon completion of DevOps Online Training course modules, aspirants will acquire below subject knowledge as per IT Industry requirements,
- Leverages skills in Introduction to DevOps concepts and its needs
- Installation and configuration of various common infrastructure servers
- Enhances skills in Deploying key DevOps tools such as Puppet, Nagios, Chef and Ansible etc
- Deploying Infrastructure as code for server management
- Understanding knowledge level in virtualization and performance fine tuning
- Setting up of right security for entire infrastructure
Why to learn Azure DevOps technology?
There are huge Employment opportunities after Online DevOps Training for long times of development and operations teams to boost Organizational revenues. In the coming days, the lot of DevOps changes are happening in the forward-thinking enterprises where you can find numerous employment opportunities. Kalyan IT Hub Online DevOps Training helps the aspirants to master all kinds of skills that are needed to build, measure, operate monitor and measure the various processes in IT enterprises by effective implementation of development and operations.
Kalyan IT Hub is one of the most preferred institutes for Azure DevOps training
Anybody who wants to make a career in DevOps field can take Online DevOps Training there is no specific pre-requisite to learn Azure DevOps.
Chapter-1: Why DevOps
Chapter-2: DevOps Life Cycle
Chapter-3: Agile & Scrum
Chapter-4: Linux Introduction & Setup
Chapter-5: Working with Linux OS
Chapter-6: Shell Scripting
Chapter-7: Maven Build Tool
Chapter-8: Git Version Control
Chapter-10: Nexus Repo
Chapter-11: Jenkins CI CD
Chapter-12: Dockers (Containerization)
Chapter-13: Kubernetes (Orchestration)
Chapter-14: Monitoring Tools
Chapter-15: ELK Stack
Chapter-16: Anisble (IAAC)
Chapter-17: Terraform (IAAC)
Chapter-18: Introduction to Cloud Computing
Chapter-19: Introduction to Azure
Chapter-20: Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
Chapter-21: Regions and Zones
Chapter-22: Azure Machine Images (AMI)
Chapter-23: Azure Elastic Block Store (EBS)
Chapter-24: Load Balancing (ELB) & Auto Scaling
Chapter-25: Network & Security
Chapter-26: Azure Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
Chapter-27: Security & Identity Services (IAM)
Chapter-28: Storage & Content Delivery Services (S3)
Chapter-29: Route 53 (DNS)
Chapter-30: Database Services (RDS)
Chapter-31: Azure Cloud Watch
Chapter-32: Cloud Formation
Chapter-33: Azure Lambdas
Chapter-34: Azure Simple Email Service (SES)
Chapter-35: Azure Simple Queue Service (SQS)
Chapter-36: Azure Simple Notification Service (SNS)
Chapter-37: Projects Setup (3 Projects)
Chapter-38: Issues Trouble shooting
Chapter-39: Resume Building
Learn from home
Stay safe indoors
No prior knowledge required
Through Q&A forum
Build a projects
For hands-on practice
Course Completion Certificate
Immersive Learning Experience
Develop skills for real career growth
Cutting-edge curriculum designed in guidance with industry and academia to develop job-ready skills
Learn from experts active in their field, not out-of-touch trainers
Leading practitioners who bring current best practices and case studies to sessions that fit into your work schedule.
Learn by working on real-world problems
Capstone projects involving real-world data sets with virtual labs for hands-on learning
Structured guidance ensuring learning never stops
24×7 Learning support from mentors and a community of like-minded peers to resolve any conceptual doubts