- Live Course
- Free Preview Available
- It is an open-source, component-based front end library responsible only for the view layer of the application.
- It was created by Jordan Walke, who was a software engineer at Facebook.
- It was initially developed and maintained by Facebook and was later used in its products like WhatsApp & Instagram. Facebook developed ReactJS in 2011 in its newsfeed section, but it was released to the public in the month of May 2013.
- Why to choose Us ?
- Kalyan IT Hub is one of the most preferred institutes for React JS Training in Hyderabad.
- Enrolling for our Kalyan IT Hub React JS Training will make the students work towards building complete real-time knowledge of handling all the complex challenges of this platform. This is the perfect opportunity to become complete career ready experts in React JS
There are no particular pre-requisites to join for our advanced program of Angular Training. However, building knowledge of the following concepts will be an added advantage.
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Basic Knowledge of CSS
Our advanced program of React JS Training has been specially designed by industry experts to complement the present industry requirements. This course covers the complete breadth of the concepts of React JS development.
Chapter-2 : Variables & Data Types
Chapter-3 : Functions
Chatper-5 : React Introduction
Chapter-6 : Environment Setup
Chapter-7 : React Essentials
Chapter-8 : State & Props
Chapter-9 : React Hooks
Chapter-10 : Forms & Router
Chapter-11 : Styling in React
Chapter-12 : Exception Handling
Chapter-13 : AJAX & Http Calls
Chapter-14 : Backend Integration
Chapter-15 : Mini Project Development
Learn from home
Stay safe indoors
No prior knowledge required
Through Q&A forum
Build a projects
For hands-on practice
Course Completion Certificate
immersive learning experience
Develop skills for real career growth
Cutting-edge curriculum designed in guidance with industry and academia to develop job-ready skills
Learn from experts active in their field, not out-of-touch trainers
Leading practitioners who bring current best practices and case studies to sessions that fit into your work schedule.
Learn by working on real-world problems
Capstone projects involving real-world data sets with virtual labs for hands-on learning
Structured guidance ensuring learning never stops
24×7 Learning support from mentors and a community of like-minded peers to resolve any conceptual doubts